Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Jugo Juice : Richmond Centre location


The new food court at Richmond Centre is so pretty! The only thing I had from the food court has probably been Pinkberry.


PARADISE C EXTRA BENEFIT SMOOTHIE, STRAWBERRY, PINEAPPLE, TROPICAL NECTAR, ORANGE JUICE ($5.95) CITRUS C GRAPEFRUIT, ORANGE AND PINEAPPLE JUICE ($7.45).

I have this weird tendency to think if I am going to get a drink, I would prefer fresh juice (IE no concentrated juice, syrup or sugar, frozen fruit sometimes if blended with juice from concentrate) or I rather drink water. My citrus C is freshly squeezed and seems like a safe drink for newbies that will not get any bitter surprises (some people just can't drink spinach, kale, yada yada). Her paradise C tastes like a fruit smoothie, no complaints.

Food: 4/5
Service: 0/5 (what a grump LG, if I worked at a juice place I would have so much fun)

Jugo Juice on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...