Friday, August 9, 2013

Delicious BBQ 龍華燒臘專門店


I was told this is the best BBQ meat shop in Crystal Mall. I went through an obsession with roasted pork a few weeks ago and came here for some. The skin on the roasted pork was not really crisp and the pieces were kind of chewy. I decided to try the soy chicken today while I waited for my XLBs from Xu's Wonton House.


The soy chicken leg ($4.00). I really like this, it is above average than other places. My favourite soy chicken is still Sam Po's, but I like this in a different way. It is a lot sweeter but not overly sweet and the chicken is not chewy. I only recommend the chicken here since I never tried the BBQ duck (the BBQ pork is okay, a bit dry).

The cashier is a bit mean for someone who would over analyze a situation (like me). But getting chopsticks slammed (not placed or put, but slammed) in front of you is typical for Crystal Mall? :(

Food: 2.5/5
Service: 1/5

Delicious BBQ 龍華燒臘專門店 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...